Like Fish Tails on Facebook!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Large Channel Catfish Caught on Corn

I really like the hair rig, and I really like corn.  The reason can be summed up in a word: versatility.  Hair rigs are primarily used for carp.

However, as I've mentioned before, catfish will hit them too.  This, my friends, is far and away the largest catfish I've landed on a hair rig.


Look at the mouth on this thing!







Now here's the irony.  I caught only one small carp.  As you can see, it was not on a hair rig.



It just shows that when you put that hook in the water, you just don't know what's about to happen next.  That, my friend, is the adrenaline rush that keeps us all coming back.  All fish were released.
 
Fish Tails now has a Facebook page!  Check it out and hit the "like" button.  Tight lines!





No comments:

Post a Comment